Re: electric responsibility

>>Your comments also remind me of an interesting idea someone once pushed of

>>"yes, in YOUR backyard". A good way to help people take responsibility for

>>their use of energy is to halt garbage pickup entirely, and force people

>>to bury their own waste materials on their own property. With your

>>electric bill every month would come a little packet of fly ash that you

>>have to bury in *your* back yard.

----

This sounds like Lord Marshall at CEGB some 13-14 years ago. It is about 35

minutes of provocative entertainment on video. His reference unit was the

uranium and thorium in a typical English garden (1 m depth and 10 m x 40 m)

which in turn is about 8 kilos of these metals.

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com