Re: Flaming fish kills and "hate-mail"

Paul,

I agree with you.

Those subjects have nothing to do with the

radiation nor with radiation safety.

I am guessing the that we have some people who

has a  knowledge of microbiology and share it

with us, it could be pumps, cables and diesel

generators as far as I am concern, if we had more

of those specialties on the list but I am

guessing again, more of those specialties are on

the "www.roadwhore.com" looking for the jobs and

places to sleep warm and cheap :-)

Some of us have a knowledge of the history and

also kind enough to share it with us.

Some remember something but not sure what??? and

they also share it with us.

Then those who remembers it better than those who

are remembering it not so well, they  are

correcting them for the sake of correctness of

the information passed to the list; and them some

who did not read correction messages, sending

incorrect/incomplete information AGAIN (digest

format phenomena?) and they also needs to be

corrected for the same sake......

It was getting a little bit too long and was

becoming annoying.

So, whassup with that?

I guess again, not much, it was just  a little

pre-holiday fever :-)

Safe driving and flying, running and walking,

eating and working, drinking and smoking

(if you still doing one of the above things)

for everyone.

Emil.

From: Paul lavely

This morning I read a post from Ms. Gawarecki. I

asked "May I ask how

this has anything to do with the topic of this

list - RADIATION

SAFETY?" I had intended my email to be to Ms.

Gawarecki and not

radsafe. However, it went to radsafe. I have now

been asked why I was

"flaming" and/or sending "hate-mail" about Ms.

Gawarecki.

I do not see any flame nor do I see it as what

was termed

"hate-mail"; however, I apologized to her for

appearing to have

singled HER out on radsafe.

I was simply tired of reading the seemingly

endless posts on off

topic subjects.

I ask ALL OF YOU who have posted on this subject

(and anyone else

including the moderator) - What does the topic of

thermal fish kills

have to do with the purpose of the list server?

Yes, I can already hear the "because its about

nuclear power." If you

feel a subject (in this case thermal fish kills)

is "on topic"

because it somehow relates to nuclear power

should we also have

detailed radsafe discussions of snubber

reduction, post maintenance

testing, pipe wipe analysis, cable separation,

diesel generator

availability, or other items that have a very

limited or no relation

to the radiation part of nuclear power and have

no relation to

radiation safety?

That is, not every item from the NRC or EPA that

COULD have an effect

on nuclear power appears appropriate to be posted

to this list.

I feel the same about the "legionaires disease,"

"Norm's final words

on dead fish," and the attacks with no

information in the "what about

this Norm?"  threads. What do these have to do

with the purpose of

THIS list.

Perhaps you can refer to recent comments from

Daniel Mackney and Kim

Merritt on off topic posts ("Still going on").

Paul lavely

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1