Re: Transportation of spent PWR and BWR fuels

Thank you for your very prompt response.  I had hoped that you would go into more detail, so I will ask some follow-up questions, and please take whatever time you need to answer them.  I understand that you are an expert on the question of spent nuclear fuel, so I look forward to a more detailed discussion.

I also note that you did not address the "mobile chenobyl" question.  Does UCS use this phrase to describe SNF transportation?  If so, what evidence or backup information do you supply to justify its use? If not, does UCS repudiate the use of the phrase?

As a follow-up to your response: