RE: ots of responses, one email, easy deleting, low in calories

Add this to your digest Dave:

Relax.  I wasn't flaming you.  I'm just pointing out that being only a

problem-finder and not a solution-finder is not very productive.  Let's all

work together to limit greenhouse gas emissions, reduce air pollution, save

animals, save the forests, and stop strip mining for coal (which kills whole

ecosystem and poisons the water with acid mine drainage).  Let's just go

nuclear and live clean productive lives.

Peace.

Mark O. Somerville

Certified Health Physicist

Registered Environmental Assessor