Re: Sauce for the goose, sauce for ...

>As usual, a number of RADSAFErs are speaking ex cathedra on subjects outside

>their expertise that they don't appear to have done much research on.

Mr. Dukelow,

I assume that you are not suggesting that some of those who poster to

radsafe  need to limit their posts to areas that have some knowledge

about are you?   Heresy!!!!!

Try telling them individually when they post information that is

simply wrong. I did. Most times the response was "Well I didn't have

time to do the research, but I wanted to weigh in on the subject." or

something similar.

Paul lavely <lavelyp@uclink4.berkeley.edu>