Re: Education

Douglas,

    I retrived the following from the Helth Physics Society Web site - "ask

the expert" section I hope it is of use.

Q: I am the Radiation Safety Officer at a medical institution. I would like

to know if there are any home study or distance learning opportunities

available for continuing education.

A: The only three institutions that I know about that have correspondence

courses are Georgia Institute of Technology (contact--Nolan Hertel),

Illinois Institute of Technology (contact--Eli Port), and National

Technological University (contact--Thomas Borak).

Regards

        Julian