Re: ots of responses, one email, easy deleting, low in calories

John,

    having re-read the original article I think you are

probably right.   However the original message was a direct quote from the

article which was open to interpretation.  I have to admit that when I read

it originally I

assumed that they were talking  40-50% of the "theoretical maximum of the

aerodynamic efficiency".  Rather than 40-50% of the 59.3% i.e.  23.7 - 29.7%

of the "theoretical maximum of the aerodynamic efficiency".

Thanks very much for correcting me on this.

Regards

        Julian