Re: Wind energy info, comment about Radsafe

	I am going to stick my neck out again. For me, there is more than

one kind of pollution, and my reaction to windmill farms is that they reek

with auditory and visual pollution. To pollute the beautiful English

countryside with windmill farms is to me nothing short of desecration.

Bill Prestwich

McMaster University,

Hamilton, Ontario

E-mail: McMaster University