Re: no new nukes...AKA EYES WIDE SHUT

The title for Norms last post was selective reading on Norm's part Im sure.

From the actual report:

"The review will make no firm recommendations about how many new nuclear   reactors should be built to replace the existing and aged generation of   plants. Most of the plants are due to close within the next 20 years and a large percentage look certain to be replaced."

Jack Priest

Along the lines of some of our discussions:

http://globalarchive.ft.com/globalarchive/articles.html?print=true&id=011123001618