Private:

Franz Schoenhofer

Habicherg. 31/7

A-1160 Vienna, AUSTRIA

Phone: -43 699 11681319

e-mail: franz.schoenhofer@chello.at

Office:

MR Dr. Franz Schoenhofer

Federal Ministry for Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management

Dep. I/8U, Radiation Protection

Radetzkystr. 2

A-1031 Vienna, AUSTRIA

phone: +43-1-71100-4458

fax: +43-1-7122331

e-mail: franz.schoenhofer@bmu.gv.at

>For those of you who continue to respond to Norm. Cease and desist. Cant

you

>see that the man thrives on responding to your responses and uses your

>comments as an excuse to continue his babbling.

>I dare each and every one of you to ignore Norm for 90 days and he'll be

>gone for good. If realistic conversations about your industry is important

>to you don't respond to the kooks. He is destroying any interest rational

>health physics people have in this list which is exactly his intent.

>A stray dog or cat that is not fed goes elsewhere. Quit feeding his ego.

May I suggest that RADSAFErs who write about Naturally Occurring Radioactive

Material use upper case "NORM" in the subject and those who comment on a

contribution (if they really cannot refrain.......) of a person with the

first name "Norman" use "Norman". Not that I personally would need this to

delete the subject "Norman" immediately, because it is really getting more

and more funny to recognize, how this Norman is twisting. We even had a

half-hearted apology recently, when he tried to sell us a pro-nuclear

comment as a anti-nuclear one. I smiled when he stated that he knew he was

off topic, but we should read something about "what was it?", which had been

endorsed by Greenpeace. And I recognized that this Norman forgets to add to

his postings his ridiculous "war song", that they will win. (And then there

will be eternal "peace".....)

I returned recently from four weeks in Hawaii and Paris and was astonished

that he had not given up yet. I enjoy his postings, now when we have all

recognized, what is behind all of them - namely nothing. They are so funny,

because they are ridiculous, but frankly said I read more amusing nonsense

every day in Austrian papers about nuclear, wind and solar energy. His

stories seem to be repeated - or is it only because I (and we) have read all

these ridiculous "arguments" already dozens of times?

Maybe we should let him go on posting and answering from time to time,

because if he would be banned from the list he might loose an important part

of his income - do not forget he lives on his agitation, sure not so well as

Sternglass, the Tooth Fairy People and the like, but anyway.

Regards,

Franz