Re: Problems with SC-46 Quote

Joel L Lazewatsky wrote:

> Radsafers,

> I was also puzzled by the quotation given by Mr. Shadis  from

> this draft document.   I also found it difficult to obtain on the

> web, although a partial copy, stopping at page 51 is out there.

> It doesn't include appendix A, though.  One reference to it said

> it was not to be quoted or referenced, though.  I would very much

> like to see the full document.

<<<snip>>>

<<<snip>>>

 > > The graphs and accompanying tables were thrown out in the final

 > >report NCRP 38,October 24,  2001,  as  was the title.

<<<snip>>>

I don't think we need to worry too much about data or documents that

don't make the editorial/peer review cut.  The burden of proof is on the

accuser, and this aleged draft, real or not, isn't acceptable evidence

of anything.

	Gary Isenhower

	713-798-8353

	garyi@bcm.tmc.edu