Anti-Nuclear Poll

This somehow appeared in my in-box this morning.  Given the string of recent

postings in which Mr. Cohen says he is not necessarily anti-nuclear,

Radsafers may find it slightly amusing .....

Jim Patterson

Health Physicist

Radiation Protection - ALARA

Ontario Powder Generation

Pickering Nuclear

--------------------------------

Please take a minute to click on the URL below to send a fax to your

reps/senators to end nuclear

power.

Thanks

Norm

Greenpeace USA wrote:

> Greenpeace Action Alert, November 15, 2001

> >>Tell Your Representatives to End Nuclear Power --

> Don't Subsidize it Even More!

> After September 11th, it has become increasingly evident

> that nuclear power should have no role in our energy future.

> However, Congress is still looking to pass an energy bill

> that will give additional money to the nuclear industry and

> extend the licenses of creaky old reactors. The terrorist

> attacks of Sept. 11th made many American's re-examine the

> serious threat that nuclear power represents. An accident

> at a power plant could kill tens of thousands of citizens,

> make parts of our landscape uninhabitable and cost taxpayers

> billions of dollars. These plants will always be subject to

> accidents and sabotage. Now is the time to make sure your

> representatives in Congress put an end to this dangerous

> source of electricity.

> Contact your Representatives and Senators today!

> http://www.greenpeaceusa.org/save/alerts/nuclear-direct.htm

> Find out more about the risk nuclear power from Greenpeace's

> new report, Risky Business: The Probability and Consequences

> of a Nuclear Accident.

> http://www.greenpeaceusa.org/nuclear/

> If you would like to subscribe or unsubscibe to any Greenpeace e-mail

list, you can do so at:

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr

Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221;

609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);  ncohen12@home.com

UNPLUG SALEM

WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE

WEBSITE:

http:/www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace and

Justice is a chapter of

Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then

you win. (Gandhi) "Why

walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)