RE: Anti-Nuclear Poll, Greenpeace, my friends the French and other birds

Greenpeace hits on you guys (the Americans) because they think you are

chickens.

When Greenpeace tried to hit on Mururoa, the French sent their secret

service and voilá, one less boat and one less journalist too. That is

courage, that is gallic gall. Coherence. Confidence in your reasons.

Cartesianity.

They don't pick on the talibans either, do they? a jihad against Greenpeace?

Not much more seriously, I tremble and fear the French as much as Greenpeace

does: I was deleted from a French maillist for something I said on this one.

I am glad I can stay on Radasafe. We tolerate those who don't agree with

us - I just hit delete when I see a Norman post (no, no reference to

Normandy, France... please, don't shoot me).

I remember Greenpeace was desperatly looking  for a new general manager.

Have they found one?

I understand they did not get too much success when they started a fight

against chlorine - the word must be too long. Fighting the nuclears is easy

and brings more pocket money. Although I understand that in some circles a

sense of decency is being created, people ranting against research reactors

are derided like hunters shooting rats. Fair play, gentlemen.

O brave new world!

Sorry I am tired, spent time in jail last night, had the fun of my life

Marco

Dr Marco Caceci

Principal

LQC s.l.