Fw: [radiation_safety] Greenpeace Alert on Nuke Power

Norm,

Thanks for the message.  I will write to my congressional representatives

today requesting that we need an expansion of nuclear power with the

construction of new, state-of-the-art plants.  Nuclear power has

consistently shown itself to be safe, environmentally friendly, and a

reasonably cheap form of electricity generation, and new plants will make it

even better.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist