Radsafers & the Badtrans virus alerts

It is obvious that several (many?) of us at Radsafers got the Badtrans virus

in our email. The combination of an email to Radsafers that I sent 10 days

ago + "Me nude" didn't make much sense (the email came from an .ru address).

(I killed it of course - on another computer BTW).

http://www.mcafee.com/anti-virus/viruses/badtrans/default.asp?cid=2607

The virus is aggressive and can steal your passwords etc.

I noticed that several other Radsafers got the email with other titles than

the "DNA & neutral filter elution title" that I had. Therefore I wonder if

the virus possibly may have made its way to our archives? An alternative

explanation is that it only picked unread emails for its spreading and some

of those completely different emails happened to be in the same computer.

My vague virus ideas only,

Bjorn Cedervall      bcradsafers@hotmail.com