Re: Co-60

Not necessarily.  If you have low-level activity; or mis-shaped peaks; or

insensitive peak search settings; you could get one but not the other.

Though both yield about the same, the 1173.2 is a little more efficient than

the 1332.5.  Do a visual verification of the 1332.  You may need to count

longer or adjust peak search criteria.

Kevin Wright