Biomass burning and global warming

I hate to flog a dead horse anymore with off-topic stuff, but for those of

you who are still curious about the contribution to global warming from the

burning of biomass materials you can visit our Atmospheric Sciences

Division web site and see the work that they have done on it.

http://asd-www.larc.nasa.gov/biomass_burn/biomass_burn.html

Kim Merritt

Radiation Safety Officer

NASA Langley Research Center