Bromide by titrimetric method on radioactive water

We have a client that requires chemical testing of radioactive discharge

waters for an NPDES permit renewal.  Our lab is able to meet all of their

testing needs with one exception: Bromide by titrimetric column, EPA method

320.1 from EPA publication 600/4-79-020.

The subcontracting laboratory must have a radioactive material license for

their appropriate jurisdiction and be able to perform the required method

within a 3 week turnaround on approximately 15 samples.

Please contact me with qualifications/price information.

Erik C. Nielsen

Senior Radiochemist

Antech Ltd., Waltz Mill Laboratory

P.O. Box 158, Bldg G, M/S 62