Re: CNN/Blitzer/The new nuclear threat

I've sent this by email to CNN Hdqs and by postal letter to CNN Newsource

Hdqs. If any of you care to express your ideas, the following web site makes

it very easy

                                 http://capwiz.com/townhall/dbq/officials/

Cheers,

Maury                     maury@webtexas.com

=======================================

                                             November 30, 2001

CNN Newsource Headquarters

CNN Newsource

One CNN Center

Altanta, GA  30303-

Dear CNN Newsource:

Re: The new nuclear threat. By Wolf Blitzer, CNN Wolf Blitzer Reports

 CNN continues to amaze me that you actually broadcast absurd

treatments like this and think we would view your "news" seriously. You

present a biased, shallow consideration of terrorist threats to nuclear

power facilities using four congressmen and other individuals who are

zealous opponents  of nuclear power. You  offer no answers by nuclear

design or operating engineers, or scientists, or opposing politicians. You

only offer emotional beliefs without basis in careful tests and analyses.

CNN was once synonymous with news & journalism. I miss you and

still hope you might return.

Sincerely,

Maury Siskel