Re: Radium on Luminous Dial Watches

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:39:56 -0500

From: mcclure-da@MINDSPRING.COM

Subject: Re: Radium on Luminous Dial Watches

How about a tritium dial watch?

BLK-ORG NAVY SEAL WATCH

http://amos.catalogcity.com/cc.class/ccmain=catalog&pcd=1696534&ccsyn=1

from the Sharper Image.

I have had one for about 8 years. It's pretty low tech, but is very accruate

to a few seconds a month and can be read easily, even with my eyes.

don

>At 11:27 AM 11/12/2001 -0500, you wrote:

>Go to www.ebay.com

>Do a keyword search on radium [with a few exclusions on a smart >search to

eliminate music items and glassware]. You'll find dozens >if not hundreds of

items involving radium watches, radium painted >watch hands by the dozens as

replacements, etc.