RE: Nukes in Space...

In a previous incarnation (1963-1973) I was at NASA-Lewis Research Center

(Nuclear Systems Division).  We looked at many missions including shipping

spent nuclear fuel to the sun.  By the time this stuff was packaged

adequately to meet range safety criteria, you might just as well leave it

laying on the beach!

* * * * * * * * * *

Jerry Lahti

Exelon Nuclear

4300 Winfield Road

Warrenville IL 60555

phone (630) 657-3869

FAX   (630) 657-4328

gerald.lahti@exeloncorp.com

* * * * * * * * * *

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corporation

proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject

to copyright belonging to the Exelon Corporation family of Companies.

This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity

to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this

e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,

copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments

to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have

received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and

permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any

printout. Thank You.