RE: Nukes in Space...

HMMMmmmmmmm - let me think here for just a second.  Yes I know what will happen.  Since the earth rotates faster than the moon - The earth will reel in the moon , then the moon will collide with the earth and both are now on there way to hit the sun and be absorbed!  WOW! We do not have to worry about the travels of of waste shipments form nuclear facilities. The good ol' sun will take care of everything. Enjoy?

---

Tom Savin

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 11:02:32