Grant Sought to Investigate Testing on other than Laboratory Rats.

I've filled out an application with for Federal Funding with several

agencies for a proposal to substitute anti-nuclear activists for laboratory

rats in research studies.

My most salient points are simply:

1. Anti-nuclear activists breed faster than rats, ensuring an unlimited

supply of test subjects.

2. Scientists will not become as emotionally attached to the activist as

they do to the lab rats.

3. There are just some things that a rat will refuse to do!

Bruce

Sorry for taking band width with this, but on a slow Wednesday evening at

home, I just couldn't help putting this together.  The views reflected above

are my own, and do not represent those of my employer or their clients.

Please flame me in private, unless you really think this is something that

is deserving of everyone's attention.  Besides, a little humor every now and

again is a good thing! Right Norm?

"If ignorance is bliss, why do we have so many unhappy people in the world

today!" Unknown author