Re: Grant Sought to Investigate Testing on other than Laboratory Rats.

Bruce,

I'm sorry but your application has some factual errors that will result in you

not getting this grant (unless you have an 'in' with your Congressman).

  Corrections below:

"Vesper, Bruce E" wrote:

> I've filled out an application with for Federal Funding with several

> agencies for a proposal to substitute anti-nuclear activists for laboratory

> rats in research studies.

> My most salient points are simply:

> 1. Anti-nuclear activists breed faster than rats, ensuring an unlimited

> supply of test subjects.

------ If we 'anti's bred that fast, we'd have enough votes to elect one of our

own. Instead we are stuck with George (Nuke/Oil) Bush.

------- We 'anti's are much more lovable and cuddly than icky rats. ------------

> 3. There are just some things that a rat will refuse to do!

       ----- You are correct! A rat would have the sense to not continue to post

on radsafe and get flamed and insulted. He'd probably be posting on  'rat'safe.

--------

> Bruce

> Sorry for taking band width with this, but on a slow Wednesday evening at

> home, I just couldn't help putting this together.

----- Here's some hints for the next slow evening, Bruce- read a book, make love

to your partner, play with your kids, take a bath, play video games, watch a

movie, go to www.nick.com and play the 'catdog' game, call up some long lost

friend, play chess (i'll beat ya); throw darts on a US map to decide when to

place that next generation of puddle bed reactors, ---------

>  The views reflected above

> are my own, and do not represent those of my employer or their clients.

> Please flame me in private, unless you really think this is something that

> is deserving of everyone's attention.  Besides, a little humor every now and

> again is a good thing! Right Norm?

> ----- I think the emphasis is on the "little" -------

peace

norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,

Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);

ncohen12@home.com  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION

FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:  http:/www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The

Coalition for Peace and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you

win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)