Re: Risks of low level radiation - New Scientist Article

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Jim Nelson wrote:

> What is it about Cohen's work that you find so substantial?  Do you relaize

> all his work is ecologic in nature?  Even he says it can not be used to

> assess lung cancer risk.

	--Can you please be specific about what you find objectionable

about my work? Saying it is "ecologic" is name-calling, not being

specific. My conclusion is that the linear-no threshold theory fails,

grossly exaggerating the risk of low level radiation -- I would call that

an assessment of lung cancer risk, although it is not a direct

quantitative determination of what those risks are.