Suspicious Email Request

Dear Radsafers,

Below is the text of an unexpected email. I do not know either the supposed

author of the email, nor the individual that alledgedly provided my name. It

seems strange that someone with the experience described would suddenly ask

for additional help of a radiation safety/emergency response type nature.

This email may be legitimate. But, given the current world climate, I am

hesitant to provide any assistance and have written to say I do not know the

person writing or the individual supposedly providing my name as a

reference.

Do any of you know either of these people? Does anyone have a suggestion

about how to determine whether this email is from a real person named Louise

Knott?

Thank you,

Sharyn Baker, M.S., M.A.

Instructor/Computer-Based-Training Design

Master's in Environmental Science And Engineering

University of Colorado Health Sciences Center

Department of Facilities Operations

Mailstop A078

4200 E. 9th Avenue

Denver, Colorado 80262