RE: Walk Away

Mark,

Good idea.  I put Norm on my junk mail file two weeks ago and only know he

sent something when either (1)My junk mail has a message in it (NOTE: I

don't look to see what the message is), or (2)when someone on RADSAFE

answers him (If the answer is interesting enough and does not contain the

full triggering message, I sometimes (when will I ever learn?) open the junk

mail to see the original message).  So far, the original messages haven't

been worth reading.

I second the motion to walk away!

Les Aldrich, CHP

l_k_ii_les_aldrich@rl.gov