RE: Radium 226 by gamma spec analysis

 "Closed Can Gamma Counting Technique for Radium Estimation" or similar, I

think authors might have been Austin and Droullard.... Date late 60's or

early 70's??  Droullard was at US Bureau of Mines I think, at Denver

Technical Centre.

Mark Sonter

Radiation Control Section

NSW Environmental Protection Authority