Radiation history: Old picture

First, thank you all who responded so far. When I realized that the picture

was from an already existing website I decided to first ask for a permission

to use the better version. Until then - I can only offer my own jpg. Lets

hope for the best. I don't want to run into troubles with any lawyers.

Bjorn Cedervall  bcradsafers@hotmail.com

http://www.hotmail.com