Re: what news is relevant

I agree with Ruth's comments. There is nothing to be gained from either side without

a logical and rational discussion. On the other hand, where this doesn't exist, then

we must still be cognizant of the illogical basis of the position taken, in order for us to

address it with others of the population who are willing to enter into a rational

dialogue. Without  knowledge of the rhetoric being spewed, we have no opportunity

to even engage the topic, even though the public "silent majority" may have been

pummelled with this disinformation.

Sandy Perle				Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100

Director, Technical			Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service	Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.		E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  	E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com