Re: Chronic Low-Level Radiation Exposure Causes Chromosomal Aberrations

 From: "Jacobus, John (OD/ORS)" <jacobusj@ors.od.nih.gov>

> This may be of real interest to the group.

Shouldn't be. Confirms other data as a static indication of exposure. But

there's no relationship to health effects. Such doses show adaptive response

if challenged (by rad and non-rad agents) as measured in relevant genetic,

immunologic, and enzyme responses. This biology dynamic indicates

net-benefit, not "damage."

Regards, Jim