Re: FW: Chronic Low-Level Radiation Exposure Causes ChromosomalAberrations

John,

Please send original data.

I am interested because this news report has the opposite conclusion from mine

with data pesented by Pollycove and others on cellular changes with LDR and the

nuclear shipyard workers data presented by Cameron, another impeccable source

(unlike Reuters).

Howard Long