Fw: Hormesis response to ox-stress, from NIH!? :-)

Jim,

Please take your rantings off of RADSAFE and respond to me directly.  I

don't think you should monopolize this list server if you have nothing new

to add.

Have a nice holiday, and get a grip on it.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane