Re: Hormesis response to ox-stress, from NIH!? :-)

 From: "jenday1" <jenday1@EMAIL.MSN.COM>

> Jim,

> I am glad you had to respond.  I proves my theory that you know little of

> what you speak, but must speak.

Said in yet another non-response, content-free, post!

>Relevance to you is posting on the list server and seeing you name.

To provide content refuting uninformed opinion. Now, not even that.

>Get a grip on it, already.  You are not the

> world's expert on epidemiology, hormesis, spelling, etc., as your rantings

> illustrate.

Right. But I read and provide results from those who are!

>The NCRP refused to accept your blusting, so get over it.

Is that how you hide from the truth? Quiver before the arrogance of power?

You are welcome to respond if you have something to say on the subject!?

Jim