Re: Re: Source of cancer data

I can't pass up commenting on this one:

John Williams wrote:
>I am not talking about the Iowa Radon Study, which most
epidemiologist believe is the state-of-the-art Radon Study. It is
even highlighted on the EPA web site:  http://www.epa.gov/iaq/radon/

This is pretty funny, to appeal to the "authority" of the EPA when discussing a scientific issue with people who should be assumed capable of thinking on their own about the subject. I encourage others to check out this link and find out how appreciated one can be if one justifies an EPA project. Read the gushing quotes about the article!

I couldn't find the actual article on line.

Mark Hogue
mark.hogue@srs.gov
"But we surely overrate the usefulness of what we like to call "stimulation" and underrate the need for time, peace of mind, mature reflection." -  Susan Haack