RE: Ship Yard Workers - John Boice

Dear John Williams:

I attempted to follow the URL given to the promised Abstract of Boice's paper.

It wasn't there.

Your resume argument is fallacious and represents the sort of approach that has

been used consistently by the radiation safety establishment to avoid dealing

directly with Cohen's research.

Peter Duesberg has a marvelous resume, but believes and promotes outlandish and

dangerous ideas about the relationship between HIV and AIDS.  Dixy Lee Ray was a

fine scientist who wrote a couple of books in her dotage that combined some good

science and some silly, mistaken pseudo-science.  S. Fred Singer and Frederick

Seitz have resumes to die for, but both are promoting ideas about climate change

that I believe to be mistaken and ideologically-inspired.

However pretty the resume, and Boice's is quite impressive, his current papers

should be evaluated exactly as if he were a young scientist.

Best regards.

Jim Dukelow

Pacific Northwest National Laboratory

Richland, WA

jim.dukelow@pnl.gov

These comments are mine and have not been reviewed and/or approved by my

management or by the U.S. Department of Energy.