RE: NRC Health Physics Questions and Answers

The NRC has just distributed NUREG-1736, "Consolidated Guidance: 10 CFR Part

20 - Standardsfor Protection Against Radiation".  I have received a hard

copy but have not looked for an electronic copy.

A. Joseph Nardi

Supervisory Engineer

Environment, Health and Safety

Westinghouse Electric Company