Re: Ship Yard Workers - John Boice

 From: "jenday1" <jenday1@EMAIL.MSN.COM>

And as you well know, they only include it because WE forced it, directly to

them, but when we testified to NRC on their funding the NCRP report in '96,

and later, that this study was buried and must be considered by NCRP! NRC

took initial action, but, led by Greta Dicus, suppressed critical review by

the NRC staff and others of NCRP's failure to address the data previously

required by NRC!?

But as you also (pretend to not?) know, NCRP blatantly misrepresents it

without considering the data, especially the previously-unreported

"All-cancer" results with statistically lower cancer in exposed workers,

much less that it's the best ever nuclear workers epi study by far!

Jim