Fw: Hormesis response to ox-stress, from NIH!? :-)

Jim,

I really do not need you to clutter up my inbox with what you think are

relevent studies.  I am glad you offered the paper, and hope you have read

it, too.  I could read dozens of papers a month on these kind of studies,

but as you say "this is just explanatory "mechanics," not health effects."

You will have hundreds of biochemical pathways, but will you be able to

identify those that exist in nature that support you claims of hormesis?

Which are relevent?

Have a nice holiday and spare me the RSH mafia attack

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane