Re: Hormesis response to ox-stress, from NIH!? :-)

 From: "jenday1" <jenday1@EMAIL.MSN.COM>

> Jim,

> I really do not need you to clutter up my inbox with what you think are

> relevent studies.

Correction: What are biologically relevant studies.

>I am glad you offered the paper, and hope you have read

> it, too.  I could read dozens of papers a month on these kind of studies,

No you couldn't, as you would know if you followed the biology.

> but as you say "this is just explanatory "mechanics," not health effects."

Doesn't mean it's not relevant data, as you would know if you understood the

biology.

> You will have hundreds of biochemical pathways, but will you be able to

> identify those that exist in nature that support you claims of hormesis?

Yes. That's why this study is relevant.

> Which are relevent?

Yes. That's why this study is relevant. It walks the same path as LDR

don't read, or don't bother to understand.)

> Have a nice holiday and spare me the RSH mafia attack

You don't understand the "mafia" connection any more than basic biology.

Jim