RE: Prefer a Technical Track for the Radsafe List

> This constant finger pointing clogs my in-basket with unsubstantiated

opinions.

Michael et al:

I agree with the intent of the above comment.  The problem is that we have

people making statements that are factually incorrect and quite important in

their implications.  If they're left to stand, the record on this

technically knowledgeable site is falsified.  There are matters that one

cannot legitimately have a contrary opinion about.

I'll concede that the current process is not resolving them.  But what are

the alternatives?

TR