Re: Source of cancer data

John,

Textbook care would kill many of my patients! Selective publishing, as

just demonstrated by Cameron for the NSWS, distorts. If you go by the

book, you will follow the lemmings over the cliff.

We all agree that we need double blind, prospective studies - repeated,

and applied to individuals with art to fit.

You'll find that, too, in Epidemiology 101.

Best Wishes for the New Year,

Howard Long