RE: Re: Ecologic Limitations

To all involved,

I must confess that the statement below - is totally baffling to me.  The first question is what was the life expectancy in the late 1800's.  Did people live long enough to get lung cancer?

How were the data reported - as consumption?

Radon was discovered in the year 1900.

Smoking Tobacco had been performed way before the late 1800's.

So this statement must be sarcastic, right?

Please, no one take this as an offense - it is not meant to be - but it just does not make any sense.

Best Regards for the New Year,

Tom Savin

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002 16:43:22

 Before smoking (late 1800s)

--

Click here for your very own create-a-date adventure from MatchMaker

Go to http://ecard.matchmaker.com/dating.html