RE: Shipyard workers and references

You mean like:

http://cnts.wpi.edu/rsh/Data_Docs/1-3/2/Rev2%201321da53.html

And when background radiation is suppressed, organisms grow more slowly,

are debilitated, and die prematurely. When re-exposed to background

radiation, or supplemental radiation sources are added to the shielded

organisms, they recover and proliferate!

The data always show beneficial effects, even essential to biological

functions, at low doses/dose rates.  Except for people that are

"allergic" to objective consideration of data! :-)

Regards, Jim