Genders: different sentivity to radiation

Dear Colleagues,
I am looking for a good scientific references to be used for a research project on ethical issues in radiation protection.
Example: Influence of gender differences in the carbon pool on dose factors for intakes of tritium and C-14 labeled compunds.Published in Health Physics 2001 in Sepember issue (Vol 81 no 3 pp. 202-312) by Richardson et al.
Dr Richardson from AECL in Canada send me an answer.
If anyone has seen any good paper pls notify me.
I will attend the HPS Meeting in Orlando in February and lecture on ethical issues.
The comment by Ruth Weiner is irrelevant; remember I am a nuclear physicist working with radiation protection since 25 years.
Best wishes
Lars Persson
Retired from SSI, Sweden recently.
Tubv 16