Re: Muckerheide's request for science?

"In the Iowa Lung Cancer Study by Field et al 86% of the lung cancer cases were smokers,

but only32% of the controls." Becker, K, in the debate cited by John Williams, below.

If that obsevation is correct, the "controls" were not controls, whatever the intent.  If

that observation is not correct, immediate refutation is needed to preserve the validity of

the Iowa study.

Howard Long