HP staff size

Dear Radsafers:

I was wondering if there is any "guidance" or "data" on the size of HP staff

for colleges. If you know of any info, please let me know. I would really

appreciate it!

Secondly, if you are working for a college in the United States, I would

really appreciate your info of the following:

College name: ____________________________________

Number (full-time-equivalent) of staff for radiation safety: ___________

Number (full-time-equivalent) of student technicians (being paied by hourly

basis): ______________

Number of personal monitoring badge users (if you know):

_____________________

I am trying to figure out the optimum number of staff for our radaition

safety program. As I get the data, I will also share these with you. I

appreciate your help and have a great day!

Chan

Chan-Hyeong Kim, Ph.D

Assistant Research Professor

Radiation Safety Officer

Dept of Mechanical, Aerospace and Nucl Eng

NES Bldg 1-19, Tibbits Ave.

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

Troy, NY 12180-3590

Office: (518) 276-2212