Handouts

Friends:

Here are revised drafts of handouts to accompany talks before presumably

intelligent but not scientific audiences.  They are two double-sided

one-pagers.  The one on terrorism is new and will be backed by a cut-away

drawing of a reactor inside a containment structure.  (The one I have is

NEI's BWR.  Does anyone have a similarly simple drawing of a PWR? Could you

sent it to me electronically, pronto?  Gracias!) The two on radwaste are now

a single handout, revised for clarity.

As previously noted, these are take-homes after the subject has been

discussed, so hopefully these terse sentence fragments will be reminders of

points previously made more fully.

I have to make my copies by Tues at the very latest.  Any comments welcome.

Ted Rockwell