Re: Epidemiological evidence of lung cancer risk

Right off hand I'd say that if you are concerned about risks to staff

from these procedures - you are doing something wrong!

I have been away from this particular aspect of our profession for some

time and so could be wrong. Would someone a bit "closer to the action"

care to comment?

I find it hard to believe that there are not engineered controls

commonly in place and in use to preclude staff risk from these

procedures.