Re: Epidemiological evidence of lung cancer risk

At 08:05 AM 1/13/02 -0800, Ted de Castro wrote:
Right off hand I'd say that if you are concerned about risks to staff
from these procedures - you are doing something wrong!

I have been away from this particular aspect of our profession for some
time and so could be wrong. Would someone a bit "closer to the action"
care to comment?

I find it hard to believe that there are not engineered controls
commonly in place and in use to preclude staff risk from these
procedures.